I say this from the heart.
“St. Elizabeth’s is wonderful. Being able to get items here frees up money that I can use for my family’s other needs.”
-Debbie, a neighbor
To Donate Items
During our hours of operation (Tuesdays 8:30 – 11 am), we accept donations of
- Personal Hygiene Products
- Bed, Bath & Kitchen Items
- Adult Winter Coats & Boots
at the rear parking lot of St. Luke’s Cathedral,
located at 134 Park Street, Portland.
St. Elizabeth’s operates through generous direct donations of the goods we distribute and monetary support from congregations and individuals.
1) You can find our Amazon Wishlist here: http://bit.ly/StElizabethWishlist.
2) Give directly online through the diocesan portal: Episcopal Diocese of Maine
3) Checks payable to “St. Elizabeth’s” can be mailed to:
St. Elizabeth’s Jubilee Center
PO Box 4036 Portland, ME 04101
Who We Are
St. Elizabeth’s Jubilee Center is sponsored by seven Episcopal churches in the greater Portland area. We partner with local schools, other faith communities, and local businesses and community groups to serve the people of Portland.
What We Do
St. Elizabeth’s is a low-barrier pantry serving non-food essentials to all those in need, including new Mainers and Mainers whose families have been here for generations.
How to Volunteer/Visit
Volunteers at St. Elizabeth’s come from one of our sponsoring parishes and the community at large.